Monday 26 December 2011

Elegant Touch Flawless French Manicure Kit

I thought I'd show you part of my Mum's Christmas present; I got her the Elegant Touch Flawless French Manicure Kit from FeelUnique.com for £14.95, postage included.  She's a huge fan of the French polish, and over the years has followed crazes to try and achieve the perfect Frenchie, from acrylics to polishes to gels.. So I thought the perfect present would be the new Elegant Touch Kit!  Not only does this kit promise a perfect French polish, but also for it to last.




I have to admit, it took me quite a while to get used to putting these on!  The system Elegant Touch have created is incredibly clever, I was seriously impressed.  As you can see from the photo above, the white tip is encased and attached to the plastic shell, glue is applied to the tip and you stick it on to your nail; the tab can then be removed, and leaving the white tip on your nail.  It's genuinely the neatest looking French polish I've ever seen, especially as it claims to actually aid nail growth rather than destroying like acrylics do!  Here's the finished product on my Mum's nails..


She's genuinely in love with her nails and keeps wafting them in everyone's face she can, just so they can admire them!  Unfortunately an index finger nail has already become damaged (she caught it whilst emptying the bin!) and the tip has broken in half, and come off.  I followed the instructions to the tee, so I'm doubting their longevity.. However, my Mum is still impressed with how neat they look, and thinks the set is wonderful value for the price.  So she'll be repurchasing - thank you Elegant Touch/FeelUnique for helping to please my Mum this Christmas!!

xx

4 comments:

  1. I never tried false nails but these look really good. I may pick some up to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mum said they feel a little like false nails, but because they're not nail extensions, they're much more practical! xx

    ReplyDelete