Phew. So all together the gift sets I purchased were:
- Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Fashion Kit - £30 to £15 - Contains all UG products shown.
- St Tropez Bronze Set - £25 to £12.50 - Contains all St Tropez products shown.
- Lee Stafford Poker Straight - £15 to £7.50 - Dehumidifier, Dry Shampoo & Protection Spray
- Lee Stafford Big Fat Healthy Hair - £15 to £7.50 - Shampoo, Conditioner, Comb, Hairspray & Shine spray
- Love Plaque - £8 to £4
- Britney Fantasy Gift Set - £20 to £10 - 30ml Perfume, Body Lotion & Shower Gel
- Britney Cosmic Radiance Gift Set (Sold to sister, not pictured) - £23 to £11.50
NB: Those without links have disappeared off the website!
Realistically there was so much more I could've bought but thought I shouldn't spend any more! I think if you're planning to shop Boots' sale either go today or first thing tomorrow, as there's certainly not going to be anything left! I'm really pleased with the bits I've picked up and can't wait to gradually use them throughout the year (the haul was to cheaply stock myself up for most of 2012!) and I'll be writing reviews for the products as I use them. For me, the sale wasn't about picking up bargains, hence why I asos shopped pre-Christmas for some bits (River Island sweater and cardigan, and an asos blouse), but getting ready for spending less in 2012.. hopefully!
I've got another post or so to write before Thursday, as I'm jetting (read: Virgin Train..) off to London for New Year to see my boyfriend, woohoo! So hopefully I'll manage to get them up in time to wish you all a wonderful start to 2012!
Big Christmassy love,
Ps. I'm now on Bloglovin', so if you'd like to follow me the button's on the left of the blog! Thank you :).