Tuesday 13 December 2011

FeelUnique & Benefit

I know I've already done a blog post today, but I thought I'd just let you know (in case you hadn't heard!), FeelUnique.com are doing a special Benefit event! Woohoo!  Benefit's one of those brands which has me literally standing and staring at the counter; the candy coloured wallpaper, the gorgeous products, and I've even spotted a Brow Bar in Jarrolds, Norwich.  I was transfixed until I was dragged away by the boyfriend!

And if they weren't amazing enough, FeelUnique are running 15% off ALL Benefit products for 3 days, just click here.  I'm now beginning to regret spending so much in the past week, otherwise it'd be acceptable to treat myself..

And if that wasn't enough they've also got a promo running to win £195.50 of Benefit luxuries.. click here!

Ohhh, what I would do to get my hands on the prize.. ;)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment