Monday 2 January 2012

And 2012 begins..

Sorry things have been a little quiet around here!  I'm still visiting my boyfriend in London so I've got a serious lack of products with me (my tiny suitcase could barely accommodate my clothes and skincare essentials, let alone extras!), and with his slow internet it's even more difficult to update TBS..  So apart from wishing I could be blogging, I've been keeping myself busy with eating, shopping, reading endless amounts on my Kindle and spending new year gazing at the London Eye fireworks!

Here's a few photos from the past couple of days:

The London Eye looking pretty from Westminster Bridge!
A cupcake shop in Kingston-Upon-Thames.
Check out the size of these bad boys!  My boyfriend is a real sucker for desserts, sadly he didn't buy one quite this massive..
I've also bought a replacement mascara (Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Effect if you wanted to know), some more Liz Earle muslin face cloths because you can never have enough, and some The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream to try and combat my excessively oily skin.  I will let you know how I get on with this after a bit of useage, as I don't think I could give you a decent review.  If you are interested though, The Body Shop is running a couple of promotions, there's a sale on Christmas stock, and 'buy one half price' on skincare, fragrance and make up.. After much deliberation I bought two pots of day cream, as there was nothing else I wanted after my Christmas haul of goodies.  Much to my surprise, I checked the receipt afterwards and realised there's a voucher on the bottom for £10 off when I spend £25 between 14th January and 21st February, which is wonderful as well.  If you want to know more about The Body Shop promotions that are running, here's a useful link to their website which lists them all: click here.

Before I end this post, I have to tell you about my super duper bargain of .. ever.  I don't have a photo as of yet, but I picked up a chocolate brown leather biker-style jacket from Next reduced from £135 to £65.  I know.  I couldn't not buy it!  Once I'm home on Wednesday I'll try and get a photo to show you how much of a bargain I found!  It has been the only item of clothing I've got in the Christmas sale, so you know how much I must love it.. It's been worn every day since I purchased!

I hope you've all had a wonderful new year and have enjoyed yourselves!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Them cupcakes look yummy, just subscribed to your blog xxx

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete