Things have settled down a bit now, I've arrived in Manchester, enjoyed the city Christmasness and some gorgeous German mulled wine and a macaroon! I've also had chance to try out some of my Soap & Glory Big Splendour set, woohoo! The case it all came in was fantastic too, I piled it high with all my cosmetics, including the stuff in the set and it all fit in perfectly.. although it weighed a ton!
I'm sure you've seen on tons of other blogs, but here's the contents:
I can't believe how much was in there for £25, plus Boots card points! Bargain! I love the fact the set contained products for all areas of body and skincare that you'll need (sort of!) with:
- Clean on Me™ Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel has a bonus, built in body lotion, so you can get clean, smooth, sexy skin simultaneously.
- The Righteous Body Butter™ A smooth, creamy, and velvety intense body lotion. With skin softening shea butter and aloe vera to attract moisture.
- Pulp Friction™ Foamy fruity body scrub with fig powder, pumice, peppermint oil, lemonade tree liquid, orange waterjuice™& vitamin balls™(A,C,E). Includes new Fruitigo™ fragrance with notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig, and jungle pomelo essence.
- Face, Soap & Clarity™ For super clean, fresh & bright skin. A 3 in 1 daily detox vitamin C facial scrub - a great exfoliator and brilliant for flaky skin.
- Off Your Face Wipes™ 3-in-1 cleansing, toning and skin smoothing for the quick ridding of makeup, dirt, oils and dead cell build-up. With a mix of skin softening glycerin, quick cleansing agent and PORESHRINK-RS, Soap & Glory™ Off Your Face™ Cleansing Cloths are your quickest route to clean.
- Heel Genius™ A soak-in foot mask marvel that smoothes and softens while you sleep.
- Hand Food™ A super-silky gorgeously-scented non-greasy hydrating hand cream featuring fennel and lotus flower extracts, which leaves your hands super smooth. Relish in the delightful aromas of fresh bergamot, strawberries and mandarin, with floral and fruity midnotes, musk, amber and warm vanilla.
- Mist You Madly™ A flirty, floral, fragrant body spray featuring notes of bergamot and blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.
- Sexy Mother Pucker™ Extreme formula lip plumping gloss, in seductive Candy Gloss colour with a fabulous vanilla flavour. Scientifically-proven plumping microspheres that explode in volume up to 10x when they come in contact with water. (They’re like tiny, dehydrated little sponges that expand when you apply them onto your lips. It also contains a rare circulation enhancing ingredient that gives your lips a little ‘electric’ buzz, to move more blood around the area, creating the swelling effect mentioned above).
- Calm One, Calm All™ A double function deluxe formula bubble bath soak. With a built in body lotion and a moisture magnetising skin conditioner you’ll be smoothed while you’re soothed! Indulge in the wonderful fragrances of fresh bubbled bergamot, strawberries and mandarin with floral and fruity mid notes, and musk, amber and warm vanilla.
(As listed by Boots.com)
Although I said on my last post I'd try out all the products before I reviewed, I didn't want to leave this post any longer, and I haven't had chance to try them all out yet! However, I have been using the Face, Soap & Clarity, Mist You Madly, Sexy Mother Pucker and Hand Food. The face wash is nice, quite zingy (!) and seems to have little popping-type beads in it. My skin always feels super clean afterwards, but I'm not sure I prefer it to the St Ives scrub I normally use, so I probably wouldn't repurchase. Mist You Madly smells lovely, quite floral and fresh, but with a bit of musk; it faded quite a lot after not very long, so I'd maybe only purchase the small bottle for a refreshing smell on days I'm not wearing perfume (which isn't that often really!) Sexy Mother Pucker is shiny and sexy, but unfortunately far too sticky for my liking, so I'll maybe try giving that one away! I have piles of stick lip glosses and I just cannot wear them, I hate sticky lips with a passion. Plus, it supposedly makes your lips bigger, I'm not sure this worked on me, but having rather large lips this isn't something I'd try and make happen!!
The real winner for me is the Hand Food. It's incredible. It soaks in almost instantly without residue, and my hands after are gorgeously soft! It also smells beautiful; similar to Mist You Madly but I think the smell actually last longer with the hand cream than it does with the body spray! I kept getting a whiff of my hands and thinking they smelt scrummy ;). This will definitely be a repurchase, I love it.