Saturday 28 April 2012

Real Techniques Release The Expert Face Brush

RealTechniques.com

You better believe it guys, Samantha Chapman's Real Techniques brushes now include a Buffing Brush alternative that can be purchased on its own.  Hooray!

I've heard no end of complaints from bloggers (and my mum) who wanted the Buffing Brush but weren't prepared to pay for the Core Collection - although the Expert Face Brush is currently retailing at £9.99 + p&p from Love-Makeup.co.uk, and I'm not sure if Boots are stocking it yet as it's not on their website.

Considering that the Core Collection retails at £21.99 (I purchased mine from Boots) for four brushes, £9.99 for one doesn't boast the same value for money.  However, if I'd had the option of the Expert Face Brush when I was purchasing, I would've probably gotten the single brush since I don't use the whole set.  If you are swayed towards the Core Collection, I must say that the case is brilliant!  I have it open with my essential daily brushes lined up and ready to go!

I'm sure loads of you (mum, you're included!) will be incredibly excited about this brush - Sam Chapman has said herself it's just like the Buffing Brush on her latest Youtube video.  And you only have to search RT Buffing Brush online to see how much (justified) hype surrounds it - personally I use it every single day.  I don't know how I managed without it.  Hopefully Boots will be stocking it soon and you can all get your hands on it without having the buy online!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on some of these brushes as everyone is raving about them. I think this one is the first on the list. x 


    http://selfconfesionssofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk/ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! The RT brushes are outstanding quality for the price, I was really surprised at just how good they are. The fact they're continually being compared to MAC brushes, but they're SO much cheaper is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete