Sunday 15 April 2012

Are you Sure it's Maximum Protection?

I thought I'd give my two cents on this product.  Having been really intrigued by the mass amount of sponsored blog posts popping up recently, I thought I'd give it a go.  I'm always boiling, and found that high street deodorants to be less than brilliant.  I wondered if my prayers had been answered with Sure Maximum Protection, especially since there'd been so many good reviews.

Pros: It smells really lovely - fresh and clean, rather than 'perfumey'.  It reduces sweating... Which leads on to my main con.

Cons:  It doesn't stop me from sweating, only reduces it.  To me, the marketing of it being 'for anyone who does not want to be held back by perspiration' suggests it effectively stops sweating.  There's nothing on the leaflet that says 'it might not work for everyone' either, which frustrates me somewhat.  The fact that we're only in spring in the UK, and I was using this during our less than sunny weather, suggests that come summer I'll be a sweaty mess.

I'm actually quite underwhelmed by Maximum Protection, which is a real shame!  Normally I'd use Anhydrol Forte in the warmer months, which is easy enough to buy from a pharmacy and the results are incredible... it's also cheaper.  It just doesn't smell as nice as Sure Maximum Protection, as it's a chemical liquid, which was why I was hoping Maximum Protection would work.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be repurchasing this one!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment