Like every other person who likes nice things, I've always got a mental shopping list of things that I'd quite like. It's just a case of being able to pay for them all.
1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar H. Recommended by Lisa Eldridge, this is perfect for those of us with problem skin that's been beaten to an inch of its life with prescribed medication. I'm really paying the price at the moment for years of stuff 'advised' by doctors. I'm now realising that was their easy way out, and my skin is now ruined. Effaclar H could be the one to help me.
2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir. Yes, yes, I know. The hyped product of the moment. I'm just embarking upon the skincare vessel and I'm pretty sure that I need this in my arsenal, since it's a toner and a serum in one. Very useful for dehydrated, upset skin like mine.
3. Thierry Mugler - Womanity. I got sent a little sample spray of this in the post after I signed up for one over Facebook. I wasn't sure how much I would love it, but sprayed it on anyway. I'm not kidding when I say this is the nicest perfume I've ever worn. I need the biggest bottle money can buy.
4. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. This being something my Mum uses, I've seen the effects up close - and they're impressive! You don't need much, and use it in cycles, so a little goes a long way. Though maybe I'm just trying to justify the price... Either way, I'm pretty sure it will fix my acne scarring, help with any new acne and get my skin to a good place.
5. Clarins Lotus Oil. Oil for combination skin is surprisingly effective. This is expensive, but there's enough testimonials online to vouch for the beautiful skin this gives. It contains all natural oils to help balance and rehydrate the skin. I could probably say I need this too.
So lots of skincare this month, with a little bit of fragrance thrown in. This very much emulates what I've been thinking about recently - repairing my skin, keeping it healthy, and of course, smelling lovely!
All images from the linked-to websites.