Wednesday 30 November 2011

NOTD - Rimmel Lycra Pro 378 'Posh Trash'

So I thought I'd present you with my first nail post!  Which in fact went incredibly bright with the camera flash, but without it you could barely see the colour - so I didn't have much choice..

Anyway, I absolutely hate that in between seasons stage that we go through every year, between autumn and winter.  There's leaves all over the ground that have sadly begun to turn to sludge and Christmas round the corner... Equally, it's chilly but not cold enough for that big winter coat, but not warm enough to parade around in a cardi.  The same goes for my accessorising!  I never know whether to stick with autumnal colours or go Christmassy.

Well, if you're the same as me... NO FEAR!  Rimmel's 'Posh Trash' is the perfect solution.  As you can see from the picture of my big hand (I meant it looks big, not that I have one big one!), it's encompasses the best bit of autumn (that gorgeous pewter-y glow that leaves take on as they begin to fall off the trees), with the best bit of winter (the Christmas zingy gold!!! of course).  With the brownish, pewter-y tones it's got a wonderful edge on the nude nail trend, but the added gold tint to the color leaves nails with a super shiny and beautiful finish.


I can assure you, I'm in love with this colour right now! Mine's applied with Rimmel's 5-in-1 Base & Top Coat combo and two coats of polish - the brush for the polish is also one of those lovely big flat ones, so three swipes and the nail's covered.  It dries quickly too! It's already been on a week and the only chip is on my thumb, which is a miracle.  I usually get a couple of days from polishes before they chip on me... I've been thinking about investing in Biosculpture nails for the Xmas period, is it worth it?!

You can find this polish at Boots for £4.59, although 'Posh Trash' on there looks NOTHING like the actual colour! But not a bad price for a good quality polish ;).

What's your favourite autumnal colors for your nails?  Since nails are bang on trend at the moment they cannot be bare!  Also, anyone knowing about Biosculpture, I'd love for you to give me your opinion on them :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment